How do you feel about credit?

Old October 23rd 21, 11:58 AM
SilvesrterBolly SilvesrterBolly is offline

Default How do you feel about credit?

How do you feel about the fact that credit is so popular in our time among the population? Have you ever taken out a loan?
I want to buy a car, but I do not have enough money to buy a car and I think about credit, but I do not know how good my idea is.
What would you advise me?
Old October 26th 21, 08:15 PM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

Originally Posted by SilvesrterBolly View Post
How do you feel about the fact that credit is so popular in our time among the population? Have you ever taken out a loan?
I want to buy a car, but I do not have enough money to buy a car and I think about credit, but I do not know how good my idea is.
What would you advise me?
I think that credit is quite normal and it is now so popular because it allows you to quickly buy something that you have been saving or earning for years. Personally, I took a loan several times and always did it here https://badcredit-loans.net/installm...mount-pleasant , because they have fast service, as well as low interest on the repayment of the loan, which is also good. So if you need a loan, I think you should try them.
Old November 1st 21, 11:41 PM
BrainHonesty BrainHonesty is offline

Originally Posted by SilvesrterBolly View Post
How do you feel about the fact that credit is so popular in our time among the population? Have you ever taken out a loan?
I want to buy a car, but I do not have enough money to buy a car and I think about credit, but I do not know how good my idea is.
What would you advise me?
I've never taken out a loan.

Old November 24th 21, 09:40 AM
Lucas437 Lucas437 is offline

The concept of credit, includes a lot of different things, which a person who is not interested in this topic, will never guess. It's not always a scary word and in general the concept itself is as bad as they may say. For this I can advise you to visit the site FitMyMoney, where you can learn in detail about all the pitfalls associated with finance and not only.
Old November 25th 21, 08:11 PM
Lucas437 Lucas437 is offline

Credit is not a bad thing, but only if you take the money to multiply. I am a trader and I make good money. But sometimes you have to invest a lot to make money. By the way I can recommend you an interesting article https://fxnews.exness.com/how-to-tra...estick-charts/ about 5 minute candlestick chart, which will explain in details what I do and will be very useful for newbies who are just starting out.

Last edited by Lucas437 : November 29th 21 at 05:56 PM.