What has happened to the form for footnotes (Chicago Manual of St.

Old March 6th 05, 11:05 PM
Warner White

Default What has happened to the form for footnotes (Chicago Manual of St.

In one of the earlier versions of Word ('97?) when you wanted to make a
footnote, a form popped up for filling in. It followed either the rules of
the Chicago Manual of Style or the Modern Language Association. I tried with
both Word 2002 and 2003 to make a footnote and the form didn't pop up. How
can I get it back?