Lisa Sanford

Default Locating Templates once created

I have created a number of Templates as 'template
documents' but I cannot locate them to go in and utilise
them.
Can you help?
JBNewsGroup

Hi Lisa,

To utilize a template open Word. Click on File | New | More Word Templates.
All your templates should show up there.

Jerry Bodoff
"Lisa Sanford" wrote in message
I have created a number of Templates as 'template
documents' but I cannot locate them to go in and utilise
them.
Can you help?

TF

In Word, look under Tools, Options, File Locations tab: it will show you
where local user templates should be placed. This is usually Documents and
Settings, Username, Applications Data, Microsoft, Templates. Once placed in
the correct location, you will then find then using Create New Document, On
My Computer.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/