Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phil[_7_] Phil[_7_] is offline

Default turn off page breaks in draft view? (Word 2007)

When I'm working in draft view (which is most of
the time) I don't care where the pages break, and
I'd rather not have all those tiny dotted lines
sprinkled throughout my documents.

I've checked Word Options several times and can find
no option to turn them off.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phil[_7_] Phil[_7_] is offline

Yeah that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming it.

maybe in the next version