andi02 andi02 is offline
Junior Member

Default Check Boxes & Fill in the Blanks

I have made a form which includes fill in the blanks along with some check boxes. I can't check the boxes unless I lock the form, and when the form is locked, text cannot be written to the blanks once I have checked something. Is there a way to have it both ways--be able to check the boxes and fill in the blanks as well? I'm using Word 2007.
Big_Al Big_Al is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bristol UK

This should help

http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106920
andi02 andi02 is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Awsome! Worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Al View Post