How can I insert mutiple documents in one .doc file like Excel ?

Old February 25th 10, 06:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bri

Default How can I insert mutiple documents in one .doc file like Excel ?

I want to organize something in one file. Multiple chapters, Multiple word
category. They are related to one another. I want want them seperated in
different files. But I need to switch to another category quickly . Is is
possible to make word like excel ?