Create default Bullet Style

Old May 15th 05, 05:41 PM
Marty

Default Create default Bullet Style

I would like to create a default bullet style.
How do I create the style I want for all bullet levels, especially
bullet indent and text indent styles?

Old May 15th 05, 06:11 PM

For each style, in the Modify Style dialog, choose Format | Numbering and
select the desired bullet.

Old May 17th 05, 03:58 AM
sf

On Sun, 15 May 2005 16:41:21 GMT, Marty wrote:

I would like to create a default bullet style.
How do I create the style I want for all bullet levels, especially
bullet indent and text indent styles?

Format Bullets and Numbering
didn't work for you?
Old May 18th 05, 11:54 AM
Stefan Blom

You can modify one of the built-in bullet styles to suit your needs.
For more about bullets, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html

--
Stefan Blom