Henry A

Default How to preserve the starting heading number of a document?

When I modify the starting letter in a document Heading level 1 style it
returns to the template default (A) when I reopen the document, if Add to
template is unchecked. If checked, then all documents open with that letter.
How do I get the style change saved with the document, not in the global
template, so different documents can have different starting letters? (Word
2002)

Thanks

Styles Elbert Page Layout 3 January 16th 06 01:37 AM
Number heading levels Rita Microsoft Word Help 2 July 16th 05 12:55 AM
different "number format" for the same "level heading" Waleed Microsoft Word Help 3 June 26th 05 05:15 AM
How do I insert chapter number with page number in footer? Joan Microsoft Word Help 4 May 9th 05 04:00 PM
Make Figure number the same as Heading number +-Steve-+ New Users 4 February 22nd 05 10:50 PM