Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erin Erin is offline

Default Creating and Protecting Forms in WORD

Hello,
I have just finished a revision to a form in WORD and I have gone back to
reprotect it so I can post online to have others fill in. However, when I go
to protect the form the button that allows you to implement protection is not
active.
What should I do?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?RXJpbg==?=,

I have just finished a revision to a form in WORD and I have gone back to
reprotect it so I can post online to have others fill in. However, when I go
to protect the form the button that allows you to implement protection is not
active.

Which version of Word are we discussing? What kinds of changes did you make in
the form during the revision?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org