Word 2007 (including recent update) - mailing labels bug

Old October 16th 06, 12:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carolyn

Default Word 2007 (including recent update) - mailing labels bug

Word 2007 (including recent update) - mailing labels bug

Mailings labels. Avery label J8666. I tried to print to row 1 column 2,
however each time it printed to row 1, column 1. I tried this three times on
two different printers to ensure that it wasn't something I was doing wrong.
As a workaround I created a new document and printed the label that way. I
have not yet had chance to check if this bug is unique to this type of label
or if it will happen with all labels.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old October 19th 06, 02:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M.

As mentioned many times in this group: this is a known
problem with 2007 and has been reported.

Cindy Meister