Is there a way to view page breaks in draft mode in 2007?

Old October 5th 07, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LadyNole

Default Is there a way to view page breaks in draft mode in 2007?

I have tried and tried to see the page breaks but the only way I can do it is
with full formatting turned on and that is driving me crazy!!!
Old October 5th 07, 10:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CarlaP

Try View/Normal Layout. That will make page and section breaks visible
without all the other stuff!
Carla

Old October 5th 07, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

There is no such thing as "Normal Layout" view (or Normal view) in Word
2007. Obviously you did not take your own advice before you offered it
to someone else.

Old October 5th 07, 11:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Office Button | Word Options | Display, you don't have to turn on all
formatting marks, but you do have to turn on "Spaces".

Old October 12th 07, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gr8auntieokie

Okay, Garfield, let's not get nasty here. It's called Draft View in 2007 but
it works the same way as the old Normal view did.

Cyndie Browning
Tulsa, OK