Bibliography Chicago from APA

Old January 16th 08, 05:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LG

Default Bibliography Chicago from APA

I have been charged with the task of changing an APA formatted document into
Chicago style. I’m not familiar with Chicago style and still getting used to
using Word 2007 but am excited about its features.
I need numbers in superscript above in the document with a bibliography at
the end. Is there a way to modify the Chicago “style” that the 2007 has
because it is putting a name and year for the citation. It is also doing
things a bit differently when I insert the bibliography at the end of the
page. For example. I would like the citations from books to be something like
--
1. Anthony Downs, An Economic Theory of Democracy (New York: Harper, 1957),
54.

Thanks for your help