sethof

Default LOVE MESSAGE

could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone I see her but
i can't propose to her.
Treesy

please, please, please, PLEASE tell me this is a joke.

"sethof" wrote:

could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone I see her but
i can't propose to her.

Klaus Linke

"sethof" wrote:
could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone=20
I see her but i can't propose to her.

You should seek a man with a large nose to help you... and then watch =
out for complications.

Yes, I did think about that. OTOH, anyone old enough to remember that movie
might be too old for "ramance"?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

g I suspect this will go over the heads of most of our readers.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"sethof" wrote:
could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone
I see her but i can't propose to her.

You should seek a man with a large nose to help you... and then watch

out
for complications.

Doug Robbins

What about the facilities?

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"sethof" wrote:
could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone
I see her but i can't propose to her.

You should seek a man with a large nose to help you... and then
watch out for complications.

Yeah, but you're probably old enough to know how to get a girl to look at
you/talk to you. g

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
What about the facilities?

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a

paid

"sethof" wrote:
could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone
I see her but i can't propose to her.

You should seek a man with a large nose to help you... and then
watch out for complications.

Graham Mayor

Is that why I would want to go nosing around there?

--
Please respond to the Newsgroup for the benefit of others who may
be interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be

"sethof" wrote:
could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone
I see her but i can't propose to her.

You should seek a man with a large nose to help you... and then
watch out for complications.

TF

You'll be disappointed to find it just means grin

Terry

: