John

Default How can I insert a company logo into the default return address i.

I want to find out how I can insert our company's logo into the default
"return address" in Word 2003's "Envelopes and Labels" tool.
Jay Freedman

John wrote:
I want to find out how I can insert our company's logo into the
default "return address" in Word 2003's "Envelopes and Labels" tool.

Use the special AutoText entry EnvelopeExtra1 to hold the logo. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm for examples.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Charles Kenyon

You don't, quite. You don't use the return address at all but instead use
AutoText entries EnvelopeExtra1 and EnvelopeExtra2. Look these up in help or
see Graham Mayor's site for examples. I have my envelopes print with a logo
and the return address in a text box. These are combined and saved as the
AutoText entry EnvelopeExtra1.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"John" wrote in message
I want to find out how I can insert our company's logo into the default
"return address" in Word 2003's "Envelopes and Labels" tool.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dk dk is offline

Default How can I insert a company logo into the default return addres

Now I need to know how to NOT USE THE LOGO in the default return address or
how to create / use a new default return address without the logo.

"John" wrote in message
I want to find out how I can insert our company's logo into the default
"return address" in Word 2003's "Envelopes and Labels" tool.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Create templates for each type of envelope that you want to use, one set
with the logo and one set without.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"John" wrote in message
I want to find out how I can insert our company's logo into the default
"return address" in Word 2003's "Envelopes and Labels" tool.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

You don't, quite. You don't use the return address at all but
instead use AutoText entries EnvelopeExtra1 and EnvelopeExtra2. Look
these up in help or see Graham Mayor's site for examples. I have my
envelopes print with a logo and the return address in a text box.
These are combined and saved as the AutoText entry EnvelopeExtra1.