How do I create a booklet w/ Word (2-sided printing; 2 pg/sheet)?

Old September 25th 08, 08:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
amylbfrazier

Default How do I create a booklet w/ Word (2-sided printing; 2 pg/sheet)?

I want to use Word to create a booklet that can be printed with 2 pages per
8.5x11 paper so that when it's folded in the middle and stapled, the
pagination is correct. Seems like I've done it with Word for XP, but can't
find what I need through Vista.
Old September 25th 08, 08:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming by "Vista" (which is an operating system, not a version of Office)
you mean Word 2007, the setting is in the same dialog, on the Margins tab of
Page Setup (Multiple pages: Book fold). Access this via Page Layout | Page
Setup | Page Setup (using the dialog launcher in the bottom right corner of
the Page Setup group).