?Footnote-numbering seperate in chapters; page-numbering normal?

Old May 3rd 09, 11:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
john schreij

Default ?Footnote-numbering seperate in chapters; page-numbering normal?

I have written seven chapters (of my thesis) with footnotes in seven
different docs. Merging these chapters into one file has the result that my
page-numbering is ok, but the footnotes are now numbered through for the
whole thesis, and not from 1 per chapter (which is required for the
submission of the thesis). Submission is in 6 days, I would be very grateful
for your help!
Old May 3rd 09, 11:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell

Answered elsewhere. Please don't multi-post. If you must post to more than
one NG, cross-post which links posts and answers. It saves everyone time and
effort.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP