"different first page" in Word 2003?

Old June 17th 09, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Smith[_2_]

Default "different first page" in Word 2003?

Does Word 2003 have the "different first page" function? I'd like
to supress the first page header without using sections and think
"different first page" may be the way to go. However, I cannot
find such function in Word 2003.
Old June 17th 09, 09:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg

Yes. You will find it he
File Page Layout Layout tab.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

Old June 17th 09, 11:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Smith[_2_]

Thank you.

Lene Fredborg wrote:
Yes. You will find it he