Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
can anyone help me with the new word can anyone help me with the new word is offline

Default footnote numbering eg page 1 of 1

does anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The subject is confusing. If you are referring to page x of y numbering,
place the insertion point inside the footer (or header). Then insert this:

{ PAGE } of { NUMPAGES }

To create each pair of field delimiters, { }, press Ctrl+F9. Type the text.
Select and press F9 to update field display. Note that you can use Alt+F9 to
show/hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP