stephane

Default Why can't word XP check danish spelling?

I have installed a Swedish version of Word XP. Now, I want it to check my
danish spelling but the program only checks spelling in swedish and english.
I know that in word 2000 you can install additional languages with the
Office CD. How can I get the danish spelling check feature on Word XP?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?c3RlcGhhbmU=?=,

I have installed a Swedish version of Word XP. Now, I want it to check my
danish spelling but the program only checks spelling in swedish and english.
I know that in word 2000 you can install additional languages with the
Office CD. How can I get the danish spelling check feature on Word XP?

At this site, I see that Swedish comes with English, Finnish and German, in
addition:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...localized.mspx

This means you'll need to purchase the Proofing Tools CD (contains all
supported languages). If you're resident outside North America, you can buy it
from any retailer dealing in Microsoft Office software, although you need to be
careful to ask for the Office XP version (Office 2003 is the current version
and more likely to be in-stock).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org