Laurie

Default Looking for a Styles Template for military standards

Seeking a styles template for Mil Std 38784.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I've worked with mil specs but I've never seen a template for them. You may
find your only source is the government - and good luck getting it for free
if it exists.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Laurie" wrote in message
Seeking a styles template for Mil Std 38784.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Not with Microsoft, MVPs are volunteers. I spent 22 years doing drafting and
many of those were working within mil specs. Gosh I love them! Really -
everything is spelled out in black and white. Grey areas merely cause
confusion.

You're still welcome to contact me offline if you'd like. Reach me at jl dot
paules at gmail dot com.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]