Whitefael

Default Applying Bold, Bullets, etc. applies to the entire document!

I have no idea why this is happening. I've tried turning off
autoformatting, but that did nothing. Anyway, if I apply bold or
bullets to a line of text, Word applies the formatting to the entire
document. Pressing CTRL+Z does an undo that leaves me with what I want
formatted. Obviously, formatting shouldn't be applied to the entire
document, and pressing CTRL+Z all the time is rather annoying. BTW, I'm
using Word 2003 SP1 on Windows XP SP2.

Thanks,
Brian

Jay Freedman