Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Ann Mary Ann is offline

Default Space after paragraphs

I am creating a copy of our company stationery in Word. I understand the
space between our address lines is 14 pts. However, when I use Space After
14 points, the space between lines is much greater than on our printed
letterhead.

What space does Word normally create between paragraphs? I suspect it is
the same as the font size €“ is that the case?

If my font size is 7.5 points and I want to have 14 points between
paragraphs, what Space After do I need? Would a Space After of 6.5 points
then give me exactly a 14 point gap?