Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ridge Kennedy

Default Space Between Paragraphs

Dear All,

In word processing and page layout programs, I've always tried to
standardize on adding space *after* paragraphs when creating styles or
direct formatting. In my simple brain, it seemed like the simplest, most
logical way to do it. I've learned that Word's "open up" property (method?)
adds space before. Wondering if there is a best practice on this -- space
between paragraphs and where to add it when it's called for.

Sincerely,

Ridge