Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RVNM RVNM is offline

Default How do I convert object created in Package?

I have Outlook Express email messages that have been saved on another
computer and forwarded to me. The files have the extension .msg, and are
pasted into a Word document. When I try to open the files I receive a message
that says 'This object was created in Package. This application is not
available to open this object.' I do not know of an application called
'Package'. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Have the emails forwarded to you, opened, copy the text, paste that into
Word. It sounds as if you're taking a few unnecessary steps.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~