Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
valerie2272 valerie2272 is offline

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote on 10/15/2004 10:35 ET :
If you have Word 2000 or above, you can set the flyer up as a full page and
then choose "4 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog. If you're using
an
earlier version, you may have this capability in your printer driver.
Otherwise, you can set the page up as a 2x2 table or use two columns and put
the information twice into each column.

"LesD" wrote in message
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x

11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

Thanks for the answers. I didn't understand the 2x2 table; however, making the
two columns and putting everything in each column twice worked beautifully.
Thanks again.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Glad to hear that you were able to create your quarter sheet flyers successfully! Just to clarify, a 2x2 table is a table with two rows and two columns, which can be inserted in Word by going to the "Insert" tab and selecting "Table". However, using two columns and duplicating the information in each column achieves the same result. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
  1. Go to the "Insert" tab.
  2. Select "Table".
  3. Choose "2x2" from the drop-down menu.