sreevani

Default multiple language dictionaries

HI,
i have microsoft office 2002 installed in english on my laptop. At times
i have to work in portugures and spanish. How do i install the dictionaries
for these languages?
vani

The English version of Office XP includes proofing tools for English,
French, and Spanish. Provided you have installed these tools, you should
have Spanish already. To add Portuguese, you will have to purchase the
Microsoft Office XP Proofing Tools; see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...prooftools.asp