Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimmy61 Kimmy61 is offline

Default After installing Office 2007 Prof no spell check in outlook expres

After installing Office 2007 (which was a nightmare!) Prof, I no longer have
spell checking in Outlook Express. There is also no tab for spelling in the
options menu under tools.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimmy61 Kimmy61 is offline

Default After installing Office 2007 Prof no spell check in outlook ex

It isn't that spell checker is in French, it is just no longer an option in
Outlook Express 6.0.