goofylady33

Default Print mailmerge with pg 1 to tray 1 and pg 2 to tray 2. Ideas?

Trying to print a mail merge letter. I want to print page 1 of each letter
to one paper tray and page 2 of the letter to a different tray. When I do it
now, it prints the first page of the merge to one tray, then the rest of the
merge to the second tray. It isn't differentiating the letters in the
document. Thoughts?
Doug Robbins

Execute the merge to a new document and then run the following macro on that
document and it will send each letter to the printer as a separate print
job:

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.