Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wackyhathaways

Default how do I convert a file into jpeg format

I need to convert a file in office, I need to convert it to a jpeg file, any
ideas how to do this as I am a bit computer thick
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It depends on what kind of a file you want to convert to a .jpg.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"wackyhathaways" wrote in message
I need to convert a file in office, I need to convert it to a jpeg file,
any
ideas how to do this as I am a bit computer thick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Download a trial of SnagIt 8 from www.techsmith.com and 'print' to the
SnagIt driver. You can produce output from any application that you can
print from in jpg or any other common graphics format.

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
It depends on what kind of a file you want to convert to a .jpg.

"wackyhathaways" wrote in
message ...
I need to convert a file in office, I need to convert it to a jpeg
file, any
ideas how to do this as I am a bit computer thick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Excellent point - and a great program.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
It depends on what kind of a file you want to convert to a .jpg.

"wackyhathaways" wrote in
message ...
I need to convert a file in office, I need to convert it to a jpeg
file, any
ideas how to do this as I am a bit computer thick

merge instructions from text file Steve Mailmerge 8 November 26th 05 03:31 AM
How to convert scanned tif image to MSword format Seema Microsoft Word Help 3 October 18th 05 02:49 PM
How do I convert a MS Word 2003 file into a .pdf file Tom Microsoft Word Help 1 June 9th 05 11:13 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I convert a Word document to a JPEG file seawardr Microsoft Word Help 2 March 18th 05 07:15 PM