Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Renton

Default How to delete text line below table in header

(MS Word 2003, SP1)

Starting from a blank document, I go to the header view and insert a table.
After doing so, a lign of text remains below the inserted table in the
header. I am then unable to delete this line either with backspace or the
cut command (after selecting it) or anything else (and I know my way around
Word... usually).

This empty lign of text screws up my page layout. How can I get rid of this
line ?

Thanks,

Renton