Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miss Jenny Miss Jenny is offline

Default Table formula?

Will a table inserted into a Word document perform subtotals like Excel?
--
Miss Jenny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Perform subtotals - Yes
Like Excel - No

Have you considered Inserting an Excel Worksheet Object rather than a Word
table? Either as a new object or created from an existing Excel file as a
Linked or Embedded Object?

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/6/08 9:08 AM, in article
, "Miss Jenny"
wrote:

Will a table inserted into a Word document perform subtotals like Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miss Jenny Miss Jenny is offline

I don't know how to tell the table to subtotal. What steps do I need to do
to accomplish this?

--
Miss Jenny

Table Formula Frank Tables 3 February 22nd 08 10:14 PM
Format and Formula in Table Kelvin Lee Microsoft Word Help 4 January 25th 06 02:33 PM
How do I set up a formula in a table in Word? Kathleen Tables 2 November 1st 05 07:49 AM
Table Formula Help Stefani Tables 2 April 12th 05 04:23 PM
formula in a table JustMe Microsoft Word Help 2 February 8th 05 05:19 AM