Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Microsoft Microsoft is offline

Default Equation Editor 3 - displaying equations

In WORD 2003 when I insert a Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 object, I can
only view the equation itself in the reading view. I cannot see it in the
Normal and Print Design views. I can only see placemarkers.

Of course when I print it the equation appears properly formatted.

Is there a way to display the equation itself in these views (Normal and
Print Design)?

Any help will be welcome

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Tools Options View. In the "Show" section, clear the
checkmark on "Picture placeholders".

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Microsoft Microsoft is offline

Thanks, Susanne & Bob, both answers helped!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement