Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna3665 donna3665 is offline

Default Word 2007 adding graphics and inserting an address to an envelope

I have two questions. First how do I add graphics to an envelope in Word.
Secondly when inserting an address into an envelope I receive an error
stating "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working, a problem caused the
program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify
you if a solution is available." I receive no notification. Outlook is set
as my default profile. I have figured out that if I open Outlolok first and
then open Word this problem does not occur. Is that normal??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The envelope graphics issue is covered at
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm
The Word crashing is not normal. Outlook should be your default e-mail
application for the address function to work. See also
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

donna3665 wrote:
I have two questions. First how do I add graphics to an envelope in
Word. Secondly when inserting an address into an envelope I receive
an error stating "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working, a
problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I
receive no notification. Outlook is set as my default profile. I
have figured out that if I open Outlook first and then open Word
this problem does not occur. Is that normal??