Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hasan Hasan is offline

Default File Disappeared

Hi,

I had a file on my desktop named as Expenses.docx - When I left office on
saturday evening, the file was there but today when I came to office and
started my PC, that file wasn't there. I tried the system restore, it showed
the previous data but that particular file wasn't there. I have tried another
recovery software which shows a shortcut to that file but the original file
isn't availabe. How has it disappeared?

I checked the recent history on Word, I clicked on open file but it said
c:...desktop...Expenses.docx not found

How can I recover that file?

Please Help!