Gustavo

Default How do I set default value A4 for Scale to paper size print option

How do I set default value A4 for 'Scale to paper size' in zoom option for
printing?

When I decide to print a document, the value for this option defaults to "No
Scaling". But I want this option to remain always A4 and not having to change
it manually each time.

In the link below, you say:
'This procedure scales your document for this printing session only. To
scale your documents this way for all printing sessions, click Options on the
Tools menu, and then click the Print tab. Select the Allow A4/Letter paper
resizing check box.'
(link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...413501033.aspx)

However this doesn't happen really.

Any ideas?