Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
monanonymous monanonymous is offline

Default How do I get Citations to be in alphabetical order?

I love this new addition to Word 07 for managing sources. However, when I
insert citations under APA style, they are not in alphabetical order as they
should be! So Word is putting it as (Zoolander, 1998; Albert & Costelli,
2000) instead of the opposite. I think it's ordering the citations by date?
There's no way to manually move the citations around unless I convert the
whole thing to static text, and it does this regardless of where I insert the
citation within the references. What do I do?!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
monanonymous monanonymous is offline

Also, another problem is that when you insert a citation with more than 2
authors, after the first time it's cited in the text according to APA style,
the citation should be (Author et al, 200). Instead, Word is listing all the
authors again in the repeated citations! Please, someone help me.

"

How do I put labels in Alphabetical order? summerx11 Microsoft Word Help 4 May 9th 23 02:49 PM
To change alphabetical order Bogdan Dumka Microsoft Word Help 2 February 19th 07 08:44 PM
Alphabetical order amy New Users 2 July 10th 06 11:05 PM
How do I put labels in alphabetical order? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 July 14th 05 07:01 AM
alphabetical order Erin Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 03:18 AM