Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old September 29th 17, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 8:24:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.

Old December 6th 17, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Try TaxBandits.com you can complete and e-file the 1099 and W-2 forms all in one place!