Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tinhorn

Default 1st page turns into "odd" when # inserted

Page setup = different odd & even; different 1st page
Same as Previous = Off
Version = 2002 (I think.)

My manuscript requires different headers for first, even, and odd pages.
Page numbers are in the footers.

When I insert the page number into the first page, it turns that page into
an odd page and replaces first page with odd page formatting.

I've formatted dozens of other manuscripts and can't figure out what is
different about this one. Help!