Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dottie dottie is offline

Default Word 2007 - maco labels

How do you add a vendor to the label list? We use a lot of the Maco labels
and would like to be able to select them from the vendor list. Help.

Thank you in advance for helping with this issue.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You don't! If the label or equivalent is not listed you can create a custom
label from the label dialog or use the supplier's template (if any).

Dottie wrote:
How do you add a vendor to the label list? We use a lot of the Maco
labels and would like to be able to select them from the vendor list.
Help.

Thank you in advance for helping with this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To add to what Graham has said, I believe most MACO labels give an Avery
equivalent number. There's a sort of "conversion chart" at
http://www.macolabels.com/index.php.