Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gzdxdx gzdxdx is offline

Default In Word 2007 what is the keyboard shortcut for moving a window

It used to be Alt + Space + M (and still is for all other windows applications)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:54:01 -0800, gzdxdx
wrote:

It used to be Alt + Space + M (and still is for all other windows applications)

That works for me. The Alt+space keystroke opens the control menu, with Restore,
Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize, and Close. The M is the accelerator for Move.

What (if anything) happens when you try it?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gzdxdx gzdxdx is offline

wrote:

It used to be Alt + Space + M (and still is for all other windows applications)

That works for me. The Alt+space keystroke opens the control menu, with Restore,
Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize, and Close. The M is the accelerator for Move.

What (if anything) happens when you try it?

Thanks for the reply - I figured it out based on that. In other applications
you can press alt, let go, press space, and the control menu appears (e.g. in
notepad). In Word it seems you have to do Alt+Space together to bring up the
control menu. Doing alt, space, then m brings up the accelerator letters,
dismisses them (after the space), then types an m.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

That's the Ribbon for you!

--