Breeze

Default How can I get extra (or older) versions of office assistants in w.

How can I get extra (or older) versions of office assistants in word. I know
there has to be more out there (I hope).
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QnJlZXpl?=,

How can I get extra (or older) versions of office assistants in word. I know
there has to be more out there (I hope).

Microsoft has pretty much discontinued Office Assistants, so as far as those
provided by MS go, you probably can only choose from the ones on the
installation CD (they're still there, but you need to use a custom install or
add them afterwards through the Control Panel/Add remove software)..

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)