Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Islay Trainer[_2_] Islay Trainer[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 - Labels button on Mailings tab - Avery L7160 labels

I am trying to create a sheet of labels with the same label. I selected the
Mailings tab of the Ribbon then the Labels command. I then selected Avery
A4/A5 as the Label Vendors option and L7160 as the product type. This should
give 21 labels per sheet (3 columns * 7 rows). The final row of labels is
always on page 2. I have also tried to create the sheet of labels as a new
document but again the final row is on page 2. Any help would be very much
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You probably have something in the Header or Footer of the normal.dot
template, perhaps just an empty paragraph mark.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP