Stuster

Default insertion point display

The standard insertion point straight line has suddenly disappeared from Word
2003. Now all I have is a blinking full stop (period). Just started on
opening Word this morning. I have restarted the computer, got Word to repair
itself etc. but can not work out how to change this back to the default
insertion point cursor. Any ideas?
Shauna Kelly

Hi

Try View Zoom and click OK. Some people say you have to change the Zoom
setting (eg to 200%) and then back again, but I find just View Zoom OK
works for me when this happens.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word