Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
W. Guy Delaney W. Guy Delaney is offline

Default Findng Data soure in MIrosoft Access

I have a query in Access for information I want to use in a mail merge in
Microsoft Word. The querry runs perfectly in Microsoft Access.

When I go to Microsoft Word and begin designing the mail merge, when I
browse
to my database, and look for my querry is otther. Other querries show
up, but not the one I need.

How can I see all querries?

trial ends on mirosoft 7 Pam Microsoft Word Help 1 February 6th 08 09:37 PM
Mirosoft Office Word Document buntley Microsoft Word Help 2 August 20th 07 08:13 PM
mirosoft clip art anonimus New Users 4 November 3rd 05 05:55 PM
Mirosoft Word XP 2003 Alsub Microsoft Word Help 1 June 11th 05 03:14 AM
How do you read a disk that has a mac file on it in a mirosoft en. j Microsoft Word Help 0 February 12th 05 06:15 PM