Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AutoText help AutoText help is offline

Default How do I get more than "Convert to PDF" in AutoText?

The AutoText dropdown menu provides a full list of options (e.g. Closing)
but, the only selection available in each submenu is "Convert to Adobe PDF".
How do I get the AutoText selections back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not sure what has happened here... A poorly designed add-in perhaps?

Try this: Exit Word and rename normal.dot (the blank document template).
Restart Word. A fresh copy with factory default settings will be created.

Note that in order to locate normal.dot, you can search for it in Windows;
make sure that you search hidden files and folders. You can start the Find
utility by holding the Windows key and pressing F.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP