Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JRR JRR is offline

Default How to Find all my posts? How to sort by date of post?

I don't always remember to click the "notify me of replies" button, nor do I
always remember the subject. And some searches return hundreds of pages of
hits.

How does one find just their posts? I tried searchign on my userid but that
isn't reliable.

On most forums there is a "show users posts" option, but I don't see how to
do that with MS Forum.

Also, how does one sort the search response by date? I often see search
results start with posts from 2006, then 2005, up to 2009, back to 2006, then
to 2004.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The notification rarely works anyway. The system is riddled with bugs.
Either use Google groups to search for your message, or use a newsreader to
access the server directly - http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm