Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank C. Frank C. is offline

Default Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?

I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently
closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved
the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get
Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this
document?
Frank C.