Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robin Robin is offline

Default are there templates for 4.5X5.5 greeting cards made from home

I have 4.5X 5.5 notecards and would like to make a greetiing card. Is there
a way to do this in Microsoft for it seems that the size of the card is not
what is needed.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is probably simpler to do in Publisher, but if you only have Word
available and your printer is physically capable of handling that card size,
simply set the page layout to the nearest larger standard size and make up
the difference with margins. It then becomes just like any other document.

Robin wrote:
I have 4.5X 5.5 notecards and would like to make a greetiing card.
Is there a way to do this in Microsoft for it seems that the size of
the card is not what is needed.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robin Robin is offline

Thank you for your help. Is there a a template to do this. I have downloaded
information and they say it is trial and error. My notecards will be cut in
half.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott

Robin wrote:
I have 4.5X 5.5 notecards and would like to make a greetiing card.
Is there a way to do this in Microsoft for it seems that the size of
the card is not what is needed.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you are using Avery stock (or something similar), there are templates in
the Envelopes and Labels dialog.

http://word.mvps.org

Robin wrote:
I have 4.5X 5.5 notecards and would like to make a greetiing card.
Is there a way to do this in Microsoft for it seems that the size of
the card is not what is needed.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robin Robin is offline

Thank you so much for your help. These are instructions of how to make a card
templated work
The side that prints is opposite and to the back side of the document.
So if the image is on your left on the computer screen it will print on the
on your right on the backside of the printer.
It prints the bottom of the card 1st
1st print the front of the card and then put the paper back in the printer
with the front of the card on your left inserted 1st (to the inside of the
printer). This will print the inside of the card in the appropriate place. It

Robin wrote:
I have 4.5X 5.5 notecards and would like to make a greetiing card.
Is there a way to do this in Microsoft for it seems that the size of
the card is not what is needed.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robin Robin is offline

Thank you for your help. These are the instructions that I used to make my
card.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott