nebb

Default Warning at Startup

Every time I switch on Word 2000 I get a warning notice:- Activex Component
Can't Create Object. Can any kind soul tell me please, how I came to be
advised in this way and how can I stop it ?
--
thanks nebb
˵˫

See here please:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm

nebb

I did as you suggested but could not make sense of what I was seeing. As a
new user couldn't you just give me a few key strokes? Thanks for your help
thus far
Nebb

"Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã" wrote:

See here please:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm

TF

We can only repeat what it says in the FAQ. Print it out and follow it.
That's one of the reasons why the FAQs were created - to save repeating
again and again the same solutions.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"nebb" wrote in message
:I did as you suggested but could not make sense of what I was seeing. As a
: new user couldn't you just give me a few key strokes? Thanks for your help
: thus far
: Nebb
:
: "Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã" wrote: