Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbiedo Debbiedo is offline

Default Populate text fields when check box selected

I want to update some text boxes when a check box is selected.

I have 3 bookmarks labeled Text1, Text2 and Text3. When the user
selects the checkbox, a macro is executed which populates bookmarks
TextA with data entered in bookmark Text1, TextB populated with Text2
and TextC with Text3.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks, Deb